The owner of this mischievous dog let his dog go for a walk on the golf course, but the end was unexpected
This dog not only frolicked on the golf course but also enjoyed eating golf balls.
A 50-year-old resident of Newcastle, UK, was seriously scared for his dog. His four-legged friend Alfie urgently needed veterinary care. And it’s all the fault of harmless, at first glance, golf balls.
Neil Taylor, Alfie’s owner, let the dog run around the golf course near his home. It just became empty due to the epidemic, so it became the perfect place for a squirming dog.
It turned out that Alfie not only frolics, but also eats golf balls forgotten on the field with pleasure, which his owner did not even suspect.
The consequences of eating golf balls did not appear immediately. Alfie at first noticeably calmed down, then even passed out, and after that he completely threw up with four balls.
The owner was horrified to see what had been in Alfie’s stomach all this time.
Golf balls turned out to be sugar bones for Alfie, so he managed to eat up to 26 during the walk.
Of course, the dog needed urgent surgery. The surgeons managed to remove absolutely all the balls.
Golf balls weigh only 46 grams, but given their number, Alfie was carrying more than a kilogram.
Alfie is feeling great now, although he will have to wear a muzzle for a while to keep from picking up foreign objects from the floor.