There are many facts about the life of stars that people do not know: here are 10 such facts about Julia Roberts
Julia Roberts is one of the most famous and beloved actresses in Hollywood.
Starring in several worldwide productions in the late 80s and 90s, Julia Roberts has become one of the most popular actresses in the world. But there are some details about her personal life that you might not know about.
1. Her parents were also actors, so she inherited the art from her father and mother.
2. Actress of mixed origin. She has English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh, German and Swedish roots.
3. As a child, Roberts did not want to be an actress and, because of her love for animals, she dreamed of becoming a veterinarian.
4. Roberts often participates in many polls about the most beautiful people in the world. Thus, for six years, “People” magazine included her among the 50 most beautiful celebrities.
5. In 1997, Roberts was seriously considered for the role of Poison Ivy in “Batman & Robin”, which was considered one of the worst films of all time.
6. She applies makeup while lying on her back. The actress admits that lying on her back while applying makeup, her face does not tense up.
7. She almost married Kiefer Sutherland, with whom she starred in the film. Roberts was engaged to her, but then broke off shortly before their wedding in 1991.
8. When Roberts starred in “Erin Brockovich”, she became the first actress to earn $20 million for her role in a movie.
9. Her brother is Oscar-nominated actor Eric Roberts, who had a huge impact on the wonderful actress.
10. In 2004, a 9,000-year-old skeleton with perfect teeth was discovered in Bulgaria, which is why archaeologists named it after Julia Roberts. According to them, the woman of the past had a perfect smile, just like the actress.