A very touching story: this is how a girl who received almost 100% burns at 2-years-old celebrated her graduation
The girl was born healthy but after a fire in which she fell everything changed.
A girl named Terry Calvbert was born a healthy child until she was 2 years old. But the girl got into a terrible fire.
Her mother slept without putting out her cigarette. When rescuers arrived at the scene, they carried Terry out. Mom could not be saved.
But in the end it turned out that during the fire the girl received 90% of her body burns.
This girl underwent almost fifty operations in 14 years. Most people tried to help. Doctors are fighting to make her face look as good as possible.
It is also quite difficult for her to do something, because during the fire she lost all her fingers.
Terry was able to finish school, even coming to the school graduation. Classmates tried to create the most festive atmosphere around Terry.
She wants to become a veterinarian because she loves animals and wants to help them.